Growth Lead at Prodos, what does that entail?
In this role, you are the strategic lead for several clients. For these customers, you determine the dot on the horizon, translate this into an online growth strategy and most importantly: you make sure that it is not just nice talk, but that it is all realized. You have an overview of the online channels and manage the objectives across the channels as well. You also manage a multidisciplinary Growth team in the field of channels, CRO, marketing, design, data and development.
You ensure that our clients grow, that they continue to choose us with full conviction and that your Growth team knows what to do. You are no stranger to maximising CLV. That is what it is all about for clients. You know how to enthuse people and ensure that deadlines are met time and again. You are flexible by nature and feel at home in a dynamic, informal and ambitious environment. You act as a sparring partner at both operational and C-level, both internally and externally. You also dare to challenge clients in order to achieve the set goals. Your stress resistant mentality ensures that you always keep the overview and find smart, creative solutions for the daily challenges. Achieving growth for clients must be in your DNA, whatever it takes.
What are we looking for?
As a Growth Lead, we don’t need to tell you that you’re creative and have strong communication skills. This is what we think you need to make this role a success::
- You have a completed HBO/WO education and at least 4 years of experience in a strategic, online role in which you also managed a (project) team;
- You are strategically strong, but also practically oriented;
- You have good knowledge of and experience with online marketing and all relevant tools and platforms (including Google Ads and other paid advertising platforms, Analytics Tools, VWO and SEO Tools);
- You are used to steering on KPI’s and targets;
- You create a working climate in which colleagues know and accept their responsibilities;
- A healthy dose of ambition AND humor;
- Your glass is half full most of the time and you know how to inspire and motivate others..
We ask a lot, but what can you expect from us?
A very challenging position within a growing company with great ambition and
dynamism. Prodos guarantees an open, energetic work environment full of
opportunities for growth.
Is that all? No, because of course it is:
- A good salary;
- Responsibility for managing your own accounts. From A to Z.
- Work facilities: laptop and mobile phone;
- Non-contributory pension (via Brand New Day);
- 24 vacation days (if you promise to come back;
- Variable bonus depending on your performance;
- Travel Allowance;
- The chance to beat your colleagues with a game of darts or poker.
Are you interested?
Are you excited about this challenging position and do your experience and
competences match what we are looking for? Then send your written application to
Who is Prodos?
We are the online growth accelerator for e-commerce start-ups, scale-ups and accelerators with ambitions to realize (turnover) growth. We focus on structural growth by combining the latest growth tactics across all relevant online platforms and channels, led by our tailor-made Prodos Growthmap.